[Shop-talk] solar power for battery charger..

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Tue Apr 15 10:20:41 MDT 2014

  a.. Charger Input Voltage : AC 100-240V 50-60 Hz 0.6A Max; Charger Output
Voltage : 12.0V=1000mA

The line above is right out of the spec page...
so... what Ibm hearing from you is a 15 watt panel  with a controller
feeding a 12vdc battery...  then what ??  I use an inverter to power the
charger itself ???