[Shop-talk] Ideas for projects involving a vertical lawn mower engine?

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 19:22:38 MDT 2016

Those work well for a log splitter, or a sprayer as well.  I had a crazy
idea for a gas powered air conditioner a few years back, but I am not sure
6 horse would be enough for that application.

On Thu, Jun 23, 2016 at 7:42 PM, Jimmie Mayfield <
mayfield+shoptalk at sackheads.org> wrote:

> Tangentially shop-related, I suppose.
>
> Last week I replaced my 15yo push mower.  The old deck was more rust than
> steel these days but the 6HP B&S engine is still in reasonably good shape.
> Trying to come up with potential re-uses for a small vertical-shaft engine
> before I sell or donate it.
>
> The only things I've come up with are things I already have (generator,
> heavy-duty weed-eater on wheels, pressure washer).
>
> Any ideas?

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =