[Shop-talk] fiberglass cleaning

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Sun May 1 08:45:44 MDT 2016

Does anyone know how to clean off fiberglass hazing that has been sitting
in the sun for years?  I have a Hovercraft that has hazing on any place
that wasn't covered with a sticker or trim.

I'm guessing there are compounds out there, but I wanted someone with
experience on which ones actually work (or is there a shop-made way to do
it better?)

Shop content- this is the first Hovercraft restoration I've done in my
shop! 8>)

Thanks again guys

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Eric P
Waldo Emerson