[Shop-talk] battery revival

Phil Ethier pethier7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 03:11:09 MDT 2017

Going off-topic a bit: I skipped out on this problem by using a jump-box to run my trailer winch. My trailer is kept offsite and the jump-box lives in my shop at home. Easy to keep it charged and easy to carry from the shop to the trailer when I load the car. I have winched in the car several times a weekend on a single charge.

Sent from my iPhone