[Shop-talk] Long term battery tender set up

Paul Parkanzky parkanzky at gmail.com
Sat Aug 4 16:34:25 MDT 2018

You need a "maintainer" like a Battery Tender Plus or Battery Minder. They will charge to a certain voltage, shut off, then wait for the battery to get low again before coming back on. The low current ones are nice and gentle.

Don't be tempted by the super cheap versions. I've had a few of those fail.

-Paul