[Shop-talk] Long term battery tender set up

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 4 21:29:54 MDT 2018

Eric - Here are two options for wall switches that are 7 day timers that
should work if you wire an outlet after them to plug in the charger:

Model # 33861
Internet #300835259
https://www.homedepot.com/p/myTouchSmart-7-Day-Digital-All-in-One-Indoor-In-Wall-Smart-Timer-with-SunSmart-Technology-33861/300835259

Model # RPLS730B1000/U
Internet #206311889
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Honeywell-7-Day-Programmable-Timer-Switch-for-Lights-and-Motors-RPLS730B1000-U/206311889

Both are 7 day timers, so you should be able to have them turn on once a
week for a few hours.

That said, the link to the plug in timer from Amazon would be much
easier and the 24V battery minder/tender are likely better.

Brian