[Shop-talk] Long term battery tender set up

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Aug 4 20:11:14 MDT 2018

+1 on the battery minder.

However, if you have 4x6v batteries, they are probably in series. Which means you can use a single 24v minder rather than 4x6v minders. Should be easier and less expensive.

I have a 12v minder on my antique tractor with 2x6v and it works great.  It will, given enough time, even recharge a moderately discharged battery pack. (But its probably better to bring the charge up with a charger and then connect the minder.)
-- Randall