[Shop-talk] Millings and coatings

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Thu Aug 16 05:44:07 MDT 2018

Last week I had a few tri-axles of millings delivered.  I used them to
patch a large area in my driveway that was dug up to remove an oil tank
years ago.  I also used the majority of them to create a new 'road' in the
back property.

Yesterday I rented a vibratory roller to compact and smooth them out.

My question is, is there something I should put on top of them to protect
them?  Would seal coating do anything?

I don't care what it looks like, but if something will help the millings
stay together, I'll do it.  Any ideas?  What's been successful for others?

Thanks.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson