[Shop-talk] wanting suggestions: quality tools for gift

nick brearley nick at landform.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 07:22:19 MDT 2018

I bought this set of wrenches a few years ago:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GearWrench-10Pc-12-Pt-MM-Stubby-Combination-Ratcheting-Wrench-Set-9520-New-/282802298811

Not from this seller but identical otherwise. Never regretted the
purchase and they are always the first tools used  for car/plant
repairs. An unexpected bonus is that the case makes a useful receptacle
for bolts as they are removed on site.

+1 on the Wiha tools, and the price...

Nick Brearley