[Shop-talk] wanting suggestions: quality tools for gift (THANKS FOR THE REPLIES)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Thu Jun 14 08:44:30 MDT 2018

Thanks to all for their replies.  I’ve decided to go with a Kobalt tool kit
that’s on sale at 50% off.  While it doesn’t have certain tools (and far
too many screwdriver bits....to up the tool count) I figure that I’ll take
the saved dollars and fill in with some additional quality misc tools
like pliers, diag cutter, tape measure, etc.
Graduation party is this Saturday, so it’s off to Lowe’s this afternoon!
Steve