[Shop-talk] wanting suggestions: quality tools for gift (THANKS FOR THE REPLIES)

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Thu Jun 14 12:42:13 MDT 2018

John
Thanks for your note, I’ll be looking at your article for sure.
This brings me to the one complaint I have with “Shop Talk”.
At least in my case, if I hit return (or even return all) my reply
goes to the sender of the email instead of to the general membership
of Shop Talk.  I think this severely limits the benefits that would make
the group even more useful.  Why not set the default to reply to the
group?  I’m assuming this was a choice made at some earlier time.
Can anyone fill me in on this anomaly ?
Steve Hammatt