[Shop-talk] oven for powder coat

Lee Daniels lee at automate-it.com
Sun Jun 17 19:05:07 MDT 2018

Wow, that's incredible. I was thinking of something insanely simple, like this:
https://ebay.to/2MCpgtw

but for even less $$ I can get a digital PID controller? That's crazy.
Someone who knows more than I do about these: Does the simple thermostat above
just switch (on/off) the connection to the two prongs on the back?

The nice one below obvious includes derivative control to avoid overshoot.
More tech than I really needed, but man I had no idea these were affordable.

Thanks
 Lee