[Shop-talk] Remote local "personal shopper" services?

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Jun 20 03:22:50 MDT 2018

First, there maybe someone on this list in that area, or may know someone
in that area.  But, more importantly, how cool is the tool?  Is it worth a
trip out to Ohio in person?  Maybe you and the SO go there for an
overnight adventure?  Maybe the seller can recommend a neat place to
stay/eat at/ check out?

Local airports make flights really cheap sometime.  IE- from Trenton NJ to
Florida can be as low as $35 one way.

Just an idea.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson