[Shop-talk] Remote local "personal shopper" services?

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Wed Jun 20 06:15:28 MDT 2018

If I were in or near Youngstown, I would be happy to help but, alas, not even close.You could try gigwalk - a general ap you put on your phone where you view various tasks for $$.You could check Youngstown Craigs list for people advertising concierge type services but don't know how trustworthy that would would be. Tell us about the tool and good luck!