[Shop-talk] Phone Mount in Car

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 09:40:05 MDT 2018

I use this mount to attach to the seat rails.  Works great, not too
difficult to install.  The version linked is the long version (works in my
Suburban), they also offer shorter versions.  I am using it with a Samsung
S7, and it holds this phone securely.

http://a.co/alcDRAG

On Wed, Jun 20, 2018 at 7:50 AM, Matt <mbarre at juno.com> wrote:

> The wife wants a mount for her phone in the car and I am very opposed to
> the air vent mounts because the louvers get damaged and I haven't seen good
> stability from those.  Next she comes up with a mount that inserts into the
> CD slot!?!  I have similar concerns but she says they are well reviewed -
> anyone on the list have experience with this?
>
> I am familiar with ram mounts via suction cup and have been pleased with
> them but mounting on the glass can make for a reach.
>
> Matt in Georgia

= Never offend people with style when you   =
= can offend with substance --- Sam Brown  =