[Shop-talk] Phone Mount in Car

Al Fuller al at bighealey.org
Wed Jun 20 13:08:54 MDT 2018

Matt:

You might try a windshield mount with a longer gooseneck on it.  That would
bring the phone right to the edge of the dash.

I bought one for my SUV, and I works well.  There are a bunch of different
ones on Amazon.  Try the following as a starting point:
https://tinyurl.com/yde7nw3n

Al Fuller

'65 BJ-8

'85 Rx-7