[Shop-talk] oven for powder coat

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Thu Jun 28 06:46:20 MDT 2018

1+ for double pole switch.

Might want an indicator light across the heater to show that the heater is cycling.

Make sure the wire you use in the heater & supply circuit is sized to support the required current.

  Be sure to mount the ssr to a metal surface or heat sink & keep an eye on its temperature when you start the oven for the first time to be sure the heat dissipation is sufficient.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity