[Shop-talk] Wheel Weights vs fluid filling

Paul Parkanzky parkanzky at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 11:16:26 MDT 2018

They can be drained and refilled. Although if you get a puncture,
there's a pretty good chance they'll have at least partially drained
themselves before you can do much about it. I'm sure you could use a
tire plug.

One more con is that you'll want to dedicate a "throwaway" gauge to
checking your pressures (some people add a length of hose to a cheap
gauge) because you'll get little bits of the fluid in your gauge and
it's sticky/syrupy.

-Paul