[Shop-talk] weeping brakes

john niolon jniolon at att.net
Sat Mar 17 20:07:57 MDT 2018

thanks Eric...  after we bled I wiped down every fitting and checked it again... no fluid... that was 10 days and I’ve seen nothing on the floor dripping...  The calipers did leak with ‘hard’ copper washers but I did anneal 4 new ones and they sealed right up... neat trick I’d never heard of.   I think I must have made some bad flares and they are showing up now... my next problem is having to cut them out, reflare and try again... and all the lines are installed and clamped down ...  just sort of starting over some !!!