[Shop-talk] weeping brakes

Pat Horne patintexas at icloud.com
Sat Mar 17 12:20:49 MDT 2018

John, are these flares that are factory or ones that you did?

Brake flares are double flares so you might want to verify that there correct. I’ve never had any in connections but I’d probably try replacing the body of the fittings to see if that fixes it.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne
We support Caldwell County Habitat for Humanity