[Shop-talk] Garden tool storage shed

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Mon Aug 5 13:40:56 MDT 2019

In my slowly ongoing efforts to bright the Fat Chance Garage back to
life, back to a place  where once again Triumph sports cars will receive
quality attention, I am thinking of getting one of these.  I'm willing
to drop a few hundred on something like this 2 x 4 foot plastic shed, so
I can move the rakes and shovels and such out of the garage, out of my way.

Does anyone have any experience with these units?

mjb.