[Shop-talk] Time to rethink tool storage?

Mark J Bradakis mark at bradakis.com
Sun Jul 7 23:31:35 MDT 2019

So in May I attended a vintage race in California, got a bit of
inspiration to get the Killer Spit back on track, as well as getting a
streetable Triumph on the road.  The garage is a total mess, everything
is in disarray.  Working on getting things cleaned up a bit and getting
some working room.  One thing that will need attention is my tool box.
Obviously not the best job of organizing.  I'm thinking of going with a
new bottom cabinet. Would a Craftsman 41 inch be sufficient, or should I
go for a 52 inch unit.  Decisions, decisions.

mjb.