[Shop-talk] Time to rethink tool storage?

Randall tr3driver at ca.rr.com
Mon Jul 8 06:13:00 MDT 2019

+1 on the HF rollaway.  I bought a set a couple years ago (on sale natch) and I like it much better than my Craftsman set at home.  Drawer glides are much smoother, even with a big load of tools inside, and it just feels more solid.  So far at least, none of the handles have fallen off, either.  (The Craftsman chest has aluminum handles on the drawers that tend to slip sideways and have to be repositioned occasionally.)

-Randall

Sent from Mail for Windows 10