[Shop-talk] Stupid camera question

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Jul 10 16:54:49 MDT 2019

OK, so one of my security cameras died last week.

All of the replacement ones seem to have a 4 way switch to define how it
worked.  Problem is, I can't figure out what the one camera format was.

Here is the camera I am replacing...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HSFMV6G/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The camera I have has these 4 options...
CVBS
TVI
CVI
AHD

I have no idea what to set it to.

I also have to get up a ladder outside to install it so I don't want to
have to try every setting and run inside each time (I live alone.)  8>(

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?