[Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

eric at megageek.com eric at megageek.com
Wed Mar 27 07:43:16 MDT 2019

OK, so now I have this monster of a truck with a dually rear end and a
dump bed.  Most of the garages in the areas can't fit it on their lift (I
can't fit it on mine either.)

So I was thinking about getting a 4 post lift to work on this thing.
Anyone have any experiences with one that will lift a large truck (F350
superduty with 9' dump bed)?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Commodore 64 on a 2400 Baud Modem.
Tech Viper
Waldo Emerson
-Who is John Galt?