[Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Wed Mar 27 09:29:17 MDT 2019

I am sure that there are truck repair garages around that can handle
that vehicle.  It is a monster compared to a car, but not really a
monster in the spectrum of commercial vehicles.  If you really want
to invest the money and space for a huge lift just because you think
it would be cool, then I get it and I'll let you get back to your
research.  If your goal is just to service your one truck, I think it
is hard to justify a lift.

-Steve T.

At 09:43 AM 3/27/2019, eric--- via Shop-talk wrote:
>OK, so now I have this monster of a truck with a dually rear end and
>a dump bed.  Most of the garages in the areas can't fit it on their
>lift (I can't fit it on mine either.)
>
>So I was thinking about getting a 4 post lift to work on this
>thing.  Anyone have any experiences with one that will lift a large
>truck (F350 superduty with 9' dump bed)?
>
>Thanks in advance.

---