[Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

Brian Kemp bk13 at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 27 18:06:16 MDT 2019

Eric - With all your projects, have you considered a walk-in pit?  I
believe a typical hole in the ground pit is now frowned upon, but if you
have part of your property with enough slope, you could make it so you
drive in at the top and walk in at the bottom.  If there is no actual
pit, there should be no danger of fluid or gas buildup.

They you could drive anything you have over it.

Brian