[Shop-talk] 4 post lift for dually with dump bed

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Wed Mar 27 10:55:49 MDT 2019

One issue that I ran into looking for a similar life was that some of the
larger, higher capacity lifts would not work well for both large a small
vehicles.  Bend-Pak makes a 14000 puound lift that would work for your
truck, but the minimum distance between the runways on this lift is 38".
Some of the smaller vehicles I own have a narrow enough track that they
won't easily fit with the runways set full narrow.

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =