[Shop-talk] need a new router

Donald H Locker dhlocker at comcast.net
Fri Apr 3 14:10:22 MDT 2020

One other note - you can get a modem and/or router from your ISP, but it
will be a rental and you'll end up paying more for that than for a
purchased device. The positive side is that if it fails, it's there
equipment and they should support (repair/replace) it. You will be
responsible for the equipment if you purchase it. My experience has been
extremely good with purchasing; these boxes are very rugged and reliable.

Stay healthy!
Donald.

*Plain Text* email -- it's an accessibility issue
() no proprietary attachments; no html mail
/\ <https://www.georgedillon.com/web/html_email_is_evil.shtml>