[Shop-talk] Reasonably priced storage bins

John Innis jdinnis at gmail.com
Mon Apr 27 12:55:52 MDT 2020

I have been buying Akro Mils totes.  Normally they run about $18 each, but
you can occasionally find them on sale for as low as $13 each.  I have only
broken 1 (dropped on a concrete floor with almost 90lbs of tools in it),
but other than that they have been great.  They come in a variety of sizes
and colors if that is important to you.  I usually just buy whatever color
is cheapest.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000189CSC/ref=cm_sw_em_r_mt_dp_U_sNYPEb26KYSX6

--
= Never offend people with style when you   =