[Shop-talk] Reasonably priced storage bins

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Apr 27 13:55:06 MDT 2020

I have a bunch of these Akro Mils totes:

<https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/22936496>https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/22936496

I used to get them with clear lids, but lately I
don't see them offered that way.  I really don't
care that much about the lid color.  The clear
box is nice so I can see what is inside.  The
gray one that John posted looks a bit heavier duty, though.

-Steve T.