[Shop-talk] Maybe the weirest shop related question asked here.

Nick Black vintagenick42 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 30 12:23:51 MDT 2020

Eric
Most any weapon with a bit of maintenance will do the job.
More important is placement! No good havin a Gun at one end of the shop when you are backed into the opposite corner.
Suggest putting it at the place in the shop with a second point of exit.

I have similar animal issues but only have had deer snakes and turkeys come into the shop. And don’t demean a male turkey in rut inside your shop...scary!

Snakes in a shop???
Nick

Sent from the wilds of NorCal