[Shotimes] low coolant light

Paul Nimz niks@dlogue.net
Mon, 2 Dec 2002 12:03:23 -0600

I blew a heater hose at 6k one day with my '93 and I new immediately that
something drastic had happened by the cloud behind me.  I couldn't smell oil
so I was somewhat pleased.  The light never came on because the reservoir
tank didn't  drop.

On my '97 the light would come on after a WOT run and when it lit twice it
set the SES light.  It too is now in my use to be collection.

Paul Nimz
'97 TR SHO
'93 EG mtx SHO