[Shotimes] No start

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 01:42:21 EST

>Battery connections look fine too

The terminals and connectors must be clean, and must be tight.  What it looks
like on the outside doesn't matter.  If nothing else, loosen the cables, take
them off, brush out the inside of the connectors and the outside of the
posts, put them back on.  Don't take anything for granted unless you have
checked them.  Particularly since you are having problems after the cables
were probably disconnected then put back on.

My AWA's car was acting up- we could drive it to a restaurant, come out later
and it would not start.  I discovered that the terminals were clean but not
tight.  I could wiggle the connector and the car would start, and wait a
couple of days to act up again.  I took them off, cleaned them, put them
back, and made sure they were tight.  No problems since.