[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJamesjr@aol.com BJamesjr@aol.com
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 02:29:16 EST

>Eva says she wants to find me a nice car for when all the SHOs die....!!

That would be what, 23 years from now?  There might be some really neat stuff
on the market by then.  (Or maybe nothing but electrics.)

We do this frequently, but I think there will be lots of good choices out in
the next 5 years.  Not to knock the M6, because I think it is really neat for
the price.  If they make enough of them, somebody will make a turbo and then
we'll be set.  (Me, I'm watching the G35 and the upcoming Cadillac CTS V8.)