[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cartfan76@aol.com Cartfan76@aol.com
Tue, 03 Dec 2002 13:23:59 -0500

Well, my deffinition of "soul" is something unique, something that is just a little bit out of the box.  The first GEN SHO was a good example of that in it's time.  220hp, fast, and wicked looking intake and performance to match.  Hell..it can still hang in there now.  The 3rd GEN SHO's have soul too, why?  Small disp V8...nuff said.  When I see a new Maxima or G35 or CL/TL-S all I see is just another V6 powered sedan.  In my eyes all I see is something that happens to be fast.  I went to a maxima meet with some friends of mine a while back.  Keep in mind..the gearhead in me kept me interested, but other than that..all I saw was a bunch of 4-doors w/"just another" V6 in 'em.  It still makes me smile when people say to me, "Holy shit..that's a V8 in a Taurus?!?!"  Just to cover myself, I still drool over a V6 SHO..that had soul.  C'mon..lets see another V8 SHO or viable replacement...but lets up the power and offer a manual w/it boys.... (ok..off my rant box..lol)
Regards,Justin'97 ES15.505 and 90.78mph