[Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Tue, 3 Dec 2002 13:39:25 -0500

3.5L V6 with variable valve timing and dual intake runners is not just
another ordinary V6 with me. Even the earlier motors were fairly stout
if not as technically sophisticated. Very strong motors with decent
power..

Ian
93 SHO
Quaife n' stuff

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Cartfan76@aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:24 PM
To: d.kegel@attbi.com; shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Mazda 6 s, ME WANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, my deffinition of "soul" is something unique, something that is
just a little bit out of the box.  The first GEN SHO was a good example
of that in it's time.  220hp, fast, and wicked looking intake and
performance to match.  Hell..it can still hang in there now.  The 3rd
GEN SHO's have soul too, why?  Small disp V8...nuff said.  When I see a
new Maxima or G35 or CL/TL-S all I see is just another V6 powered sedan.
In my eyes all I see is something that happens to be fast.  I went to a
maxima meet with some friends of mine a while back.  Keep in mind..the
gearhead in me kept me interested, but other than that..all I saw was a
bunch of 4-doors w/"just another" V6 in 'em.  It still makes me smile
when people say to me, "Holy shit..that's a V8 in a Taurus?!?!"  Just to
cover myself, I still drool over a V6 SHO..that had soul.  C'mon..lets
see another V8 SHO or viable replacement...but lets up the power and
offer a manual w/it boys.... (ok..off my rant box..lol)
Regards,Justin'97 ES15.505 and 90.78mph