[Shotimes] what about a 540?

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Wed, 4 Dec 2002 15:52:46 -0500

Is $225 a dealer price? FWIW, Ford's price on a new fuel pump isn't
cheap either..

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Ron Nottingham
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 12:54 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re: [Shotimes] what about a 540?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

My SHO is cheaper to maintain than my wifes BMW 325!

How much does a SHO fuel pump cost?  $149 for a 250 lph from SHOshop.
Try $225+ for a STOCK 325 fuel pump.  At least replacing the BMW in-tank
fuel pump is a 10 minute job :-)  Try that with a stock SHO! New
cat-back?  SHO in the $500 range, comparable BMW is $750. Plug wires?
SHO: ~$160, BMW: $190+ Oh, yeah, don't let the timing belt break on a
BMW.

But, the parts are more readily available, via mail order, but I just
can't go to the corner parts store and expect the part to be in stock.

Ron N. - Dalton, GA
90 SHO
89 325i