[Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 17:22:18 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Just got back from a little run in with a tree.  It is snowing and the roads
are slick and before I knew it I was backwards going down a ditch.  I had a
save or two earlier in the day around some slick corners, but this was just
going straight, and there was no recovering.  Went backwards through a
barbed-wire fence and into a couple of small trees.  Didn't do much damage,
but my neck is a little sore.  It sure is nice to have a beater car for this
type of weather.  I am dreading the 60 mile commute in the morning though.

Toolman

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif]