[Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Donald Mallinson dmall@mwonline.net
Wed, 04 Dec 2002 21:27:53 -0600

Timothy,

some on the list have heard this before, and I hope they
don't mind me posting it again.

Get your neck looked at ASAP by a doctor and keep having it
checked for quite a while.

I was in a roll0ver accident almost 30 years ago.  At the
time, I wasn't hurt, but my neck was a "little sore" and
that went away in a day.

Now 30 years later (actually discovered the problem about
12-15 years later) I can't turn my neck more than about 60
degrees.  Most people should be able to go 110 degrees or
more.  I have two fused vertibre in my neck from that bit or
soreness so long ago.  If I had known to have it looked
after, I might have been able to do exercises or get
treatment to prevent the loss of motion.  I can function,
but I risk a broken neck from a minor accident now, one
doctor told me I should wear a neck brace EVERYWHERE I go to
prevent that, but I can't live that way.

Get it checked.

Don Mallinson
Glad you and the car weren't hurt more.  Now get some real
winter tires and slow down!  :)