[Shotimes] bottleotomy

Joseph Facer jfmcrr@sbcglobal.net
Thu, 05 Dec 2002 07:11:01 -0800

>Well, no...  It's from a mid-80's song by Faster Pussycat called "Bottle in
>Front of Me" (how original :-) written by Taime Down.

> > > "A bottle in front of me
> > > is like a frontal lobotomy!"

         I first heard the saying in the late 60's.  I think it is as old
as lobotomys,  probably not as old as bottles.

         No Hypocrisy, No Mercy,  No Forgiveness.
         No Quarter,  No Prisoners,  No Prevarication.
         I've Only Got Two Attitudes.  If You Don't Like This One,
         I Guarantee You Ain't Gonna Like The Other One

                            Joe  Facer   AFM  #237