[Shotimes] She starts when S

Michael S Wojton Mike.Wojton@owens-ill.com
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:52:00 -0500

See what ya did Ron!  Ya scared another one away!

Mike Wojton
'95 MTX
Toledo, Ohio
shomike@tri-statesho-svt.org

K&N sans silencer cone
SHO Shop Y-pipe

"Avoid the clap." - Jimmy Dugan

------------------( Forwarded letter 1 follows )---------------------
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2002 10:43:35 -0500
To: Mike.Wojton
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
From: Mark.D.Mallory[mmallory78]@earthlink.net
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] She starts when S

I love the way I get dragged into these "conversations."  I think I'm gonna
move someplace else... just so I don't get harassed for living in Toledo.
BTW, Mike you can HAVE your green SHO... mine's looking pretty cool with
it's new blue and white zebra stripes!  Nothing like a little winter
camouflage to blend in with the surroundings.

Mark Mallory
Someplace other than Toledo, Ohio
'95 SHO MTX