[Shotimes] More Timing belt Idler Pulley Questions '93 ATX

Tom Leeth tomleeth@charter.net
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 21:59:07 -0600

I probably didn't make my original question very clear.  I was looking for the
OEM part number for what Ford calls the RH timing belt idler pulley, which I
have since found (F3DZ-6M250-A).  The bearing in this idler is NTN
2TS2-DF0716LH.  If anyone knows of a source for this bearing it would be
appreciated.

I also have noisy bearing in my lower accessory belt idler pulley
(F3DZ-6B217-A).  This is the pulley between the crank and the A/C on the 3.2.
The bearing in this idler is NSK 35BD219DUK.  This is not the same bearing as
used in the 3.0 accessory belt idler pulleys (NSK BD20-15DWA).

Steve Vandersloot  indicated that he a found a replacement for NSK 35BD219DUK
but I have been unable to locate his cross reference bearing (Nachi
NAC35BG05S10GST2F) in the D/FW area so far.  Any leads on replacements for
these bearings would be appreciated.

Tom Leeth