[Shotimes] More Timing belt Idler Pulley Questions '93 ATX

Ian Fisher ianf@eden.rutgers.edu
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 23:26:05 -0500

Paul Nimz already posted that the bearing can't be found (proprietary)
unless you buy a Gen3 SHO idler pulley $30 and swap it into your pulley.
Apparently it's the same bearing.

Ian

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net] On Behalf Of Tom Leeth
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:59 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] More Timing belt Idler Pulley Questions '93 ATX

I probably didn't make my original question very clear.  I was looking
for the OEM part number for what Ford calls the RH timing belt idler
pulley, which I have since found (F3DZ-6M250-A).  The bearing in this
idler is NTN 2TS2-DF0716LH.  If anyone knows of a source for this
bearing it would be appreciated.

I also have noisy bearing in my lower accessory belt idler pulley
(F3DZ-6B217-A).  This is the pulley between the crank and the A/C on the
3.2. The bearing in this idler is NSK 35BD219DUK.  This is not the same
bearing as used in the 3.0 accessory belt idler pulleys (NSK
BD20-15DWA).

Steve Vandersloot  indicated that he a found a replacement for NSK
35BD219DUK but I have been unable to locate his cross reference bearing
(Nachi
NAC35BG05S10GST2F) in the D/FW area so far.  Any leads on replacements
for these bearings would be appreciated.

Tom Leeth