[Shotimes] "Soul"

Mark Kelley mrkelley64@earthlink.net
Fri, 06 Dec 2002 12:02:21 -0800

George,

I was referring to the statement that we were mistaking familiarity with a car
for "soul".  I was making the point that I've had an instant connection to a
car I've never driven before so it couldn't simply be dismissed as just
familiarity.  Certainly familiarity plays into the long term love of a
particular car but has nothing to do with that instant connection that is also
a part of this "soul" discussion.

Mark