[Shotimes] Rod bearings and fuel pumps

Lewis lewisweb@charter.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 04:24:53 -0500

Get a fuel pump from here.  $83   http://www.autoperformanceengineering.com/

Get a 155 lph or 190 lph model.  I think the stock SHO pump is 110 lph.  You
can get one listed for a mustang or an SHO.  The only difference in the pump
is the filter sock that goes on the bottom.  The Taurus sock is angled and
the Mustangs is flat.  I have the mustang sock in my 95 SHO and there are no
problems.

~William Lewis
95 mtx red
91+ white
www.wclewis.com

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
[mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Kirk Jorgenson
Sent: Saturday, December 07, 2002 1:29 AM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Rod bearings and fuel pumps

I have a couple of cars that could use new rod bearings.
Can anyone suggest a good place to get the bearings, and maybe the part
number related to them?
My 1989 needs a fuel pump, and Ford no longer sells the part.  They do
however still stock the fuel pump for the 1990 to 1995 SHO.
Has anyone used the later pump in the 1989 car, and were there any
modifications required to make it fit?
Thanks,
Kirk