[Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:21:42 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

No.
.
It was already cracked!

Toolman

-------Original Message-------

From: Kirk Doucette
Date: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 11:55:42 PM
To: Timothy Tyner
Subject: RE: [Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Good thing your alright!

Did you crack this windshield too :)

Kirk J Doucette
Stormtrooper
97 White

-----Original Message-----
From: shotimes-admin@autox.team.net [mailto:shotimes-admin@autox.team.net]On
Behalf Of Timothy Tyner
Sent: Wednesday, December 04, 2002 6:22 PM
To: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Just got back from a little run in with a tree. It is snowing and the roads
are slick and before I knew it I was backwards going down a ditch. I had a
save or two earlier in the day around some slick corners, but this was just
going straight, and there was no recovering. Went backwards through a
barbed-wire fence and into a couple of small trees. Didn't do much damage,
but my neck is a little sore. It sure is nice to have a beater car for this
type of weather. I am dreading the 60 mile commute in the morning though.

Toolman

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif]