Fw: Re: [Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Timothy Tyner shospeed@bigplanet.com
Sat, 07 Dec 2002 11:19:52 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

Thanks for the info.  My sister is a massage therapist.  Recently finished
her builing and she opened for business a month or two back.

Toolman

-------Original Message-------

From: KICKINSHO@aol.com
Date: Thursday, December 05, 2002 10:30:19 PM
To: dmall@mwonline.net; shotimes-admin@autox.team.net
Cc: shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Shotimes] Wrecked the SHO!

Just to add to what Don said, and I back him up 100%. I am a Professional
Massage Therapist and it is a fact that a trauma can affect a person many,
many years later. If the Doctor says you're alright, you may still want to
seek out a Professional Massage Therapist that is certified in Neuromuscular

Therapy. They will be able to help with any muscle related problems. Oh, and

even if you think you're fine, as soon as they were to go to areas that are
commonly involved in accidents of this type, you will probably find that
there is inflammation, or soreness.

If you would have any questions, feel free to e-mail me off list.

Kris
'91 + White
'93 Ultra Red ATX