[Shotimes] (OT) Spy pics of 2005 Mustang

Ron Porter ronporter@prodigy.net
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 21:19:48 -0500

Lemme get this straight. He's had the car for two years, and has three years
to go on a lease? A 5-year lease? He's virtually paid enough to buy the
car!!

For the chance to drive a Vette, he has to live at home, and still has no
money for tires? Sounds like he is someone that needs to take a serious look
at his priorities in life!! IMHO, no car is worth having to live at home
(assuming that someone is over the age of 21).

BTW, it isn't the bad road that is making the Vette make a lot of noises.
That what Vettes do once they get a few miles on them. Granted, the dirt
road may have hastened the process, but Vettes always have been, and always
will be, creaky cars. The build quality at Bowling Green is way better than
it ever was at St. Louis, but it still isn't that great. Some consider it to
be part of the "charm" (!!!!!) of owning a Vette.

Screening process for performance cars?? That's called your "credit
rating"!!