[Shotimes] (OT) Spy pics of 2005 Mustang

Ryan M. Dudek rmdudek@mindspring.com
Sat, 7 Dec 2002 23:40:08 -0500

Speaking of HUD.  On the next generation 2004 Grand Prix, you'll be able to
set your HUD and them put the car into stealth mode turning off all the
other interior lighting.  Finally no red glow :o)  Good for running from the
cops I guess?

Ryan Dudek
98 Black
Clarkston, MI